Optelian is currently seeking highly motivated and outgoing individuals to join its Sales team for the Central Region. We are looking for individuals that have great customer relationship building skills, someone who has 3-5 years of work experience in a sales or related role, who wants to take the next step in their career. This is a great opportunity to receive mentorship, as well as sales and technical training in optical telecoms, whereby you will be part of a creative and passionate sales team.
What makes Optelian different? You have a voice. Optelian recognizes success and wants to ensure that it helps you maximize your success both professionally and personally. Isn’t it time that you work for a company that recognizes you for what you achieve rather than just the bottom line? Join Optelian and experience the difference for yourself.
You will be responsible for and learn to;
- Develop and execute a sales plan to deliver assigned objectives while ensuring maximum sales bookings and revenue objectives.
- Identify marketing and sales opportunities using best approaches working toward assigned sales objectives.
- Establish new accounts via prospecting, qualifying, selling and closing services and products to telecom, MSO and utility and enterprise verticals.
- Track customer information, forecasts and reports.
- Develop and maintain prospect and customer list based on strategic marketing data and other sources for sales leads in our CRM system.
- Identify key areas of opportunity by reviewing customers, competitors and market trends, leveraging your understanding and industry know-how and/or connections (e.g. Telcos, MSOs, WISPs, Data Center Operators and Mobility).
- Maintain personal relationships with targeted companies at manager, engineer and back office levels.
- Up to 75 percent travel required within the US.
- Work remotely from home office.
- A self – starter with excellent time management skills.
- Technical savvy in telecommunications.
- Ability to articulate technical solutions.
- Analytical skill set, strong presentation skills, professional outgoing demeanor to facilitate building strong working relationships at all levels within a customer organization.
- Team oriented with ability to accept guidance and coaching.
- Undergraduate degree (or equivalent work experience) in either business, marketing and sales, electrical or mechanical engineering, or related field of study.
To apply, email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting Jr. Regional Sales Manager.