Optelian is currently seeking a highly motivated and experienced Regional Sales Managers to join its Sales team for the South East Region.
What makes Optelian different? You have a voice. Optelian recognizes success and wants to ensure that it helps you maximize your success both professionally and personally. Isn’t it time that you work for a company that recognizes you for what you achieve rather than just the bottom line? Join Optelian and experience the difference for yourself.
- Develop and execute a sales plan to deliver assigned objectives while ensuring maximum sales bookings and revenue objectives.
- Identify marketing and sales opportunities using best approaches working toward assigned sales objectives.
- Will be responsible for establishing new accounts via prospecting, qualifying, selling and closing services and products to telecom, MSO and utility and enterprise verticals.
- Will be responsible for tracking customer information, forecasts and reports.
- Will develop and maintain prospect and customer list based on strategic marketing data and other sources for sales leads in our CRM system.
- Identify key areas of opportunity by reviewing customers, competitors and market trends, leveraging your understanding and industry know-how and/or connections (e.g. Telcos, MSOs, Data Center, and Wireless operators).
- Maintain personal relationships with targeted companies at manager, engineer and back office levels. This would include network architecture, planning, engineering and other meaningful customer personnel.
- Maintain working knowledge of all products and solutions.
- Up to 50 percent travel required within the US.
- Minimum 5-10 years of experience in selling optical system level solutions.
- Must be able to demonstrate sales record (3+ years) at a high level of achievement.
- Ability to understand customer issues and map their business needs to Optelian’s solutions.
- Bachelor’s Degree (or equivalent work experience) business, marketing and sales or related field of study.
- Thorough understanding of CWDM, DWDM, ROADM and other optical networking solutions.
- Have the ability to assess and understand customer’s Power Base and decision processes.
- Proven ability to clearly articulate a value proposition to engineers, managers and executives.
- A self – starter with excellent time management skills.
- Outstanding written and verbal communication skills.
- Strong presentation skills.
- Well-developed interpersonal skills and professional demeanor.
- Experience working with large service providers.
To apply, email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting Regional Sales Manager.