Optelian is currently seeking a Sales Account Manager who will have 10 years of experience in selling optical system level solutions. He/she also has an intimate knowledge of systems, optical products and applications. The Sales Account Manager will report to the AVP, Sales for a leading Tier 1 customer account.
What makes Optelian different? You have a voice. Optelian recognizes success and wants to ensure that it helps you maximize your success both professionally and personally. Isn’t it time that you work for a company that recognizes you for what you achieve rather than just the bottom line? Join Optelian and experience the difference for yourself.
- Achieve or exceed revenue objectives and support sales strategies to ensure business objectives are reached.
- Increase exposure of company’s product offering through consistent customer visits, relationship building and positive attitude.
- Qualify and close new sales opportunities.
- Establish and maintain relationships with key customer decision makers and influencers at all levels.
- Identify, engage and co-ordinate the necessary client resources to support the account.
- Conduct one-on-one and group sales presentations.
- Work closely with AVP, Sales to review and update both forecast and sell-through information.
- Ensure accurate sales information and forecasting in CRM.
- Maintain a solid understanding of the optical communications networking industry, with emphasis on competitive differentiators and optical networking industry trends.
- Up to 50% travel in the US.
- Minimum 10 years of experience in selling optical system level solutions.
- Must be able to demonstrate sales record (3+ years) at a high level of achievement.
- Ability to understand customer issues and map their business needs to Optelian’s solutions.
- Bachelor’s Degree (or equivalent work experience) business, marketing and sales or related field of study.
- Strong relationship management skills and ability to interact with any level within an organization.
- Ability to self-motivate, multi-task and work independently and within a team.
- Outstanding written and verbal communication skills.
- Strong presentation skills.
- Well-developed interpersonal skills and professional demeanor.
- Experience working with large service providers.
To apply, email your resume to email@example.com quoting Sales Account Manager, Tier 1.